TERMS AND CONDITIONS
My standard license for a shoot is for PR and Social which excludes billboard advertising - Standard license runs for 1 year. Please let me know in advance if you will be requiring additional usage on commissioned imagery.
1. The photographer will retain copyright of all images, as set out in the U.K. Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
2. The photographer will keep confidential and will not disclose to any third parties or make use of material or information communicated to him/her in confidence for the purposes of photography, save as may be reasonably necessary to enable the photographer to carry out his/her obligations in relations to the commission.
3. Moral rights are asserted at all times.
4. All payments are due in pounds sterling unless expressly stated otherwise.
5. Unless a rejection fee has been agreed in advance, there is no right to reject on the basis of style or composition.
6.The photographer agrees to indemnify the client against all expenses, damages, claims and legal costs arising out of any failure by the photographer to obtain any clearances for which he/she was responsible in respect of third party copyright works, trademarks, designs or other intellectual property. The photographer shall only be responsible for obtaining such clearances if this has been expressly agreed before the shoot. In all other cases the client shall be responsible for obtaining such clearances and will indemnify the photographer against all expenses, damages, claims and legal costs arising out of any failure to obtain such clearances.
7. The photographer retains the right in all cases to use the photographs in any manner at any time in all parts of the world for the purposes of advertising or otherwise promoting his/her work.
8. A booking is considered firm as from the date of confirmation and accordingly the photographer will, at his discretion, charge a fee for cancellation or postponement. This is typically 50% of the creative fee, plus any incurred or contracted expenses, within 1 week, and 100% within 48 hours of scheduled commencement of the start of work.
9, This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Whales
10. These Terms and Conditions shall not be varied except for agreement in writing